My neighbor is let’s just say “different”.
1. He lets his fourteen-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids.
3 He’s been married three times and still has the same in-laws.
4. He thinks a woman who is "out of his league" bowls on a different night.
5. Jack Daniel makes his list of "Most Admired People."
7. He wonders how service stations keep their restrooms so clean.
8. Some people in his family have died right after saying, "Hey y'all, watch this."
9. His High School Prom had daycare.
10 He thinks the last words to The Star Spangled Banner are, "Gentlemen, start your engines."
11. He lit a match in the bathroom, and his house exploded right off its wheels.
12. He had to remove a toothpick for his wedding pictures.
13. The bluebook value of his truck goes up and down, depending on how much gas it has in it.
14. He has to go outside to get something out of the 'fridge.
15. One of his kids was born on a pool table.
16. He needs one more hole punched in his card to get a freebie at the House of Tattoos.
17. He can't get married to his sweetheart 'cause there's a law against it.
18. He dated one of his parents' current spouses in high school.
19. He thinks loading the dishwasher means getting your wife drunk.
20. His school fight song is "Dueling Banjos."
21. His toilet paper has page numbers on it.
Did you notice that there is no number 2 joke? He used it then had to flush it down the toilet.